Dr Stephen Kruger
MB BCh 1975 Witwatersrand; FRCOG 1993; FRANZCOG 1994
Stephen has been practicing obstetrics and gynaecology for over 35 years and has vast experience in his specialty. He regularly attends both local and international conferences and workshops to ensure that he is keeping up to date with current best practice.
His practice philosophy is “to listen (without interruption) in a sympathetic sensitive and understanding way”. Decisions on management are always shared and full, detailed and easy to understand choices are proposed.
There is never any pressure to make an immediate decision. Resource material is given so personal research can be carried out. He always has an assistant with him in examinations and also encourages support people to be present.
Located at the Northshore Women’s Specialist Centre in Auckland’s North Shore, Dr Stephen Kruger is dedicated to the highest quality of gynaecology services, with patient service to match.
GP referral is preferable but not essential. If you have a letter from your GP, please bring it with you. Communication with your GP is a vital part of your total care.
The clinic takes a special interest in:
- Heavy menstrual bleeding (Menorrhagia)
- Colposcopy and abnormal smears
- Mirena/Jayess/copper device insertion and removal
- Menopause and HRT
- Benign vulval and vaginal conditions
- Vaginal prolapse
- Ongoing early pregnancy care
- Assessment of the vagina and perineum after a difficult birth
- Unbiased second opinions
- Difficult and previously uncomfortable PAP smears
- Recurrent miscarriage and the investigation and treatment of infertility.
Please see the ‘Women’s Health Blog’ for some insightful articles regarding some of these conditions.
To arrange a consultation, please call our North Shore rooms today: +64 9 479 9016